Saturday 13 March 2010

Allsorts challenge 43 ~ Pink, Black and White

Morning

Before Lisa tells you all about the new challenge we have a couple of announcements to make.  We are all really sad that Jules has decided to step down from Allsorts to pursue new directions in her life. So from us all at Allsorts, we would like to say a huge thank you for all your hard hard work and enthusiasm. We will miss you.  However, we are very pleased to introduce a new member to the Design Team and this is Fleur. She was one of the applicants at our recent DT call and we are so pleased she has accepted our initiation to join our little team. So welcome on board Fleur, we are all looking forward to working with you.

This week it is my turn (Lisa) to set the challenge but firstly I would like to say thank you to everyone who entered Kirsten's Just for Men challenge.  Don't forget to check to see if you were the winner of the £10 voucher from our monthly sponsor Digistamp Boutique or one of Kirsten's Top 5.

This week I have chosen a colour challenge of

Pink, Black and White

I am offering the following prize for this week's winner



DT Cards/Projects
Lisa














 




13 comments:

Jules said...

Thank you ladies - I know I am going to miss you all lots and lots.

You have been great to work alongside.. .. .. but you won't get rid of me that easily. I shall still be haunting all of your blogs.

Take care everyone.

Love and hugs
Jules xxxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Scrapbooking Challenges and Competitions category today [13 Mar 10:54am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JAN said...

some beautiful cards there..wow your design team sure are talented..I am hoping to play along if i can get some thing together..hugs jan

Heike said...

great colours!!

Hugs, Heike

Zoechaos said...

Not played for a while but this colour scheme perfect for one of the Birthday cards I need this week :)

Lawren said...

This is my first time entering this challenge. It was funny these were the colors, I was already working on a card with these same colors so it just fit well.

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Love all the cards, they are all so wonderful.

Rachel said...

I love the challenge this week - the DT have given us some gorgeous designs.

Wedgie XX

scrapadinne said...

Nice work ladies from the DT-team! The cards are lovely! :)

Hugs

Annette said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! I love the pink, black & white combo!

Loreal Blondi said...

A Wrong link nr 47 Loreal Blondi, so sorry! The rihgt one is nr 49

Hilly's Crafts said...

Hi Thanks for the challenge - my first one I have entered with my blog xxx Hilly xxx

Sarah_W said...

Just entered my sparkly sweet pea fairy xx