Saturday 3 July 2010

Allsorts Challenge 59 - Create a Scene

It's Saturday again folks and a a brand new theme here at Allsorts, Brenda here, back a bit quicker than normal to fit in with holybobs. Another fabulous collection of entries for Kirsten's embossing theme last week and some brilliant work from you mega talented bunch out there. Check the post below this one for Kirsten winner and Top five.

Before I tell you about the new challenge I need to remind you that out sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts started on Thursday, so if you have not already been over to check it out what are you waiting for ? Our official sponsors Penny Black have provided some great stamps for our winners and there is also a Guest Designer spot up for grabs.

On to this weeks challenge and I would like you to:

Create a scene on your card

This can be using a collection of stamps, some masking or whatever other crafting techniques you wold like to share with us.

We have a brand new sponsor this week: Stamp Supermarket "Run by Stamper for Stampers" so they know just what us crafters are looking for. They are offering one luck winner:


Their on line offers an absolutely fantastic range of stamps and accessories and they also have a very useful second hand section so you can treat yourself to even more crafty goodies with the added bonus of free UK P&P on orders over £39.00

Design team have come up with some great inspiration and you can click on their names to go straight to their own blogs to check out what they are all up to.

Amanda










24 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous DT work ladies xxx

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Dorte said...

In with my card. I put two stamps together- is that a scene??
hugs Dorte

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Dorte

Yes 2 stamps masked/together would help create a scene...

Emma xxx

Carlie M. said...

Awesome DT cards!!! Left my card in Linky

dj1952 said...

Wow! The DT did a awesome job with their cards. The scenes are fantastic. I added the ocean to my image, I hope you enjoy it, too.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

Esther said...

Hi - I love masking and paper piecing so this was a fun challenge for me - I know it says crete a scene on your card so I hope a scrapbook page is ok...great inspiration from the DT - thanks Esther

Anonymous said...

i had sooo much fun with my card.
hugs
xx

Fabiola said...

encore un super challenge, vos créations sont superbes, merci

Angella D. Crockett said...

Such a fun challenge and your samples are amazing!!!!! God Bless!

Zoechaos said...

Had to chuckle what your theme went up ours at TT is just the same this week! LOL Wonder if Brenda and Sally have been swappin' LOL For obvious reasons my entry had to wait until today xx Zoe

TOOTSIE said...

Love the beach! so I used one of my FAV
Ocean pictures as background!
Thanks for this fun challenge!
Judy/Tootsie!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

lovely cards dt. super challenge, was fun.janex

Julie said...

This really was a challenge,well out of the norm for me,loved it!.x

Sally H said...

beautiful DT cards - love that brayering!

Lou said...

Hi! very lovely DT cards and a perfect challenge-thank you.
hugs Lou.xx

Beverly G said...

Couldn't pick a favorite from the DT cards, they are all wonderful.

Shirley said...

Great challenge. Lots of inspiration on here and lots of lovely work from the designer team.


Shirley

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wonderful design team inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge!

Heidi said...

Just love this challenge xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Beautiful inspiration and I loved making this card

Juls said...

Hi, great challenge! Loved the DT work...I cant see how to link my card, so I hope it is ok to leave here hugs Juls

Cindy Groh said...

here's mine: http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/2010/07/flower-birthday-card.html
Mr Linky is down

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is my first time entering this challenge. I love the DT cards! Mr Linky is down so hope it's OK to leave the link here: http://cardsforallreasons.blogspot.com/2010/07/birthday-fishes.html
Sally Atkins x