Saturday 25 September 2010

Winner & top 5 for 3 punch challenge

Good morning, I'd like to thank those of you who entered my challenge
"AT LEAST 3 PUNCHES"
They were all gorgeous.
The winner of the £10 stamp addicts voucher is......

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 150
Result:
110
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
CONGATULATIONS ~ Patty
Please email me at darrenandfleur@aol.com to sort your prize.
My TOP 5 are...
In no particular order!









Congratulations girls!
Please add our TOP 5 badge to your blog.

Hugz




4 comments:

Marianne said...

Congrats Patty and the girls from TOP 5! You really deserve this badge!

XxJULESxX said...

oh! congats to you all!!!well deserved!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 5 - what a lovely way to start the weekend! Many congratulations to the other winners too! x

Hanna said...

Oh my, I can't believe this! Thank you so very much! :o) This totally made my day! *happy dance!* ;o)

Congratulations to the other top 5 winners, your creations are AMAZING! :o)

hugs from Hanna