Saturday 6 March 2010

Week 41 Winner and Top 5

Well what a fab response to my Mothers Day challenge last week thank you so much for joining in, before I announce the winner of the 'my favourite things' voucher and my top 5

I just need to send huge apologies for those entries I havnt been able to comment on this week I have had terrible problems commenting which I think is a result of a virus I have picked up on blogger somewhere, but please be assured that I have visited all the blogs who posted an entry...

Ok first the winner of the £15 voucher for

'My Favourite things'

is

10. Moni

Congratulations if you e-mail me at metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk i'll organise your prize for you..........

Now for my top 5 in no particular order :)

Sita

Sharon


Marcea


Cabio

Elaine

Congratulations ladies please take the top 5 blinkie and wear it on your blog with pride!!

Dont forget to check back to see what Kirsten has in store for us this week

2 comments:

Moni said...

OMG I am a winner, than you so much! Hugs;moni

AuniLeigh said...

Congrats Moni & to the other 5 that made their mark on Allsorts. Have great weekend!