Friday 3 June 2016

In The Pink Winners

A big thank you for all the gorgeous entries into this weeks challenge, guess you all love pink as much as me.

Here are this weeks winners-

Links removed to comply with GDPR

No 27 Sandra wins the prize from Sizzix

No 32 Lillian wins the images from Scrappers Delight
Well done ladies, please contact Brenda to claim your prize before midnight 9th June, details in the sidebar.  Feel free to help yourself to the winners banner in the sidebar too.

Now onto this weeks top five - always a difficult choice when we have so many beautiful entries - so in no particular order
No 16 Juhi
One layer Anninversary Card with #wplus9 and #honeybeestamps

No 35 Nancy

No 38 Karasiowa

No 51 Karen

No 72 Stampinlady


Well done to all our top 5 picks this week, help yourself the the top five banner in the side bar.

Come back and join us tomorrow when our new host is the lovely Tracy Mouse.

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wow! How exciting. I'm absolutely thrilled to see that I've won such a fabulous prize. Thank you to the sponsor for their generosity. Many congratulations to Lillian and to the DT's Top 5. All the cards are fabulous. Wishing you all a lovely weekend. Crafty hugs, Sandra X

Karen Petitt said...

I am so honoured and so very touched right now! Thank you so much, being that I drew my entry I really am very very overwhelmed - thank you, thank you, thank you! Karen xx

Jenny L said...

Hi,
Congrats to the winners, and the chosen 5.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be among the top 5. I am truly honored! Congrats to all of the winners. Diane