Friday 6 April 2018

Winner and Top Five - New Beginnings

Hi All

Thanks for all your lovely entries to this weeks challenge.  Please make sure you have read the post Brenda shared on GDPR and note this is the first of our new format winners posts.

Thanks to our sponsors for the two lovely prizes this week


DigiStamp Boutique offers a wide range of digi images designed by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Image result for cris-wed crafters companion stamp set

The winners as selected by Mr Random Org
Number 60 - Treebug

and
Number 29 - Jenny L

Please both contact Brenda to redeem your prize

Our Top Five this week selected by the design team.


28 - Krafty Jean

30 - Carolines Creaties

39 - Marjut

40 - Kellys Cards

49 - Lynne

Come and join us tomorrow for a new challenge

Tracy

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the tip 5.
Congrats to the others.
Caroline

Jenny L said...

Hi,
congrats to Treebug on her win, and congrats to the wonderful top 5 chosen.
Oh my I can't believe I have won again.
Thank you so much.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lynne said...

Congrats to the winners and thank you for picking my card in the Top 5 x

Marilyn said...

Congrats to the winners!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Nunzia Carusio said...

Congratulazioni!